Most Respected Holy Father,
1) What a great trip that you do cherish and enjoy to Kerala, again this time….yes your official 3rd trip as the Patriarch! I was following you to Manajanikkara and even back to Maleakurussu to see as how our people shower their loyalty and allegiance to you holy father.
2) Your address was great to inspire the faithful people and even it was a tit for tat aimed at the Kottayam Catholicose!
I am at my wits end when you spoke , “Even if only one person is left in your faction, I am there with you to own you—support you”. “If you have to lose your parish churches, we will strive to build your own parish churches”. The tone of your questioning the legal mechanism and even the supreme court of India was surely good enough to play to the gallery holy father. What is your locus standi to question the apex court of India? Again it was not in good taste as you being our state guest.
3) Admittedly you did not show the vision and maturity as you ought to have demonstrated, befitting your current status as the head of the Universal Syraic Church holy father. At best you could add fuel to the burning fire and thus you opened up new flood gates to expedite the degeneration Christian Witness and finally to augment the final disintegration of the Jacobite faction for good, to any independent observer.
As you know we did exchange as many as some 100 letters and even spoke on the phone to augment the process of unity and peace in our Church holistically. You are my personal friend for quite some time. Please do know personal relationship is different from policy convictions and views. Hope you do live up to that kind maturity please. As you know well, though I am a critique of my own Catholicose of Kottayam, I belong to the Orthodox Church in India.
4) I do not know as for whom you did stoop down to this level as I have been holding you as a man of sagacity, prudence and wisdom. Admittedly I know for certain that for many, your Arab racial mind set is much discernible from your speeches as the yoke is beseeched voluntarily by the Malankara to carry for generations to come. Racial mindset is there for the White against Brown, Arab against the non Arabs; Brown and others against the Black. I advice you, being a man of 74, to shed this racial superiority complex to become acceptable to God. How would you reconcile to God and people before each Eucharist without shedding such a huge complex?
5) It is ironic to see that you are not what you pretend to profess. You must be the spiritual leader of the whole Church. How can the patriarch talking as the mouth piece of just one fraction, akin to the devil’s advocate and nothing ever good comes from Antioch except the yoke of perennial and perpetual servitude and dominion? Like your predecessors you too want our praises, platitudes and accolades and of course the money and the people as you are a king without any kingdom holy father.
6) But the posterity would prove that you are wrong in your spiritual leadership. I wonder if you are a real man of love, kindness, forgiveness and such other attributes of the beatitudes holy father!!
7) You can fool all for a while, some for some time, but not everybody for all the time. Let God be your judge.
With love, prayers and best wishes,
Dr KM George,
26th May 2019.