Dear Holy Father,
1) I saw you seated along with the other church leaders–Orthodox– in many functions last week in Germany.
Good to see you all as one congregation. The most proactive was the Coptic Church head along with you in the interaction with the German higher ups in relation to the Middle East Crisis. Good work done under your leadership.
2) I saw my family friend Joseph Gregorios too along with you. Again my family friends GH Nicholoves and my name sake and your good old friend Rev KM George, etc.
3) While our Catholicose was reading out the speech, I saw you seated in the front row among the audience Holy Father.
4) It seems you had some closed door discussions with regard to Malankara Church peace deal–reconciliation and reunification!
5) Kindly recall my letter attached with a draft bull to be considered to be issued to the synod secretaries. This is only to remind your holiness that time and tide wait for none.
6) May I request your favour of a reply in this regard ASAP, as 95 per cent of the people in Malankara want unity and peace now. Unity meetings are on in many places in Kerala.
7) If your holiness want, I can suggest a few different formula – a set of different scenarios- to go about in effecting peace and unity. I am awaiting your kind command Holy Father.
Dr KM George