Dear Hon Prime Minister Mr Mahdi,
- May I at the very outset pay my greetings and best wishes in your appointment as the PM of this historic and world known country of Iraq. May God goad you in your smooth functioning to champion the cause of the poor and the inarticulate people .
- It is not an easy road before you as the challenges are manifold and even complicated. Yet as a person of courage and fortitude, God will give you the required courage and vision to march ahead to empower the destitute and women as required by the Agenda 2030 of the UN in Iraq.
- I do extend my unqualified moral support and prayers for you to become a winner in achieving great and mighty things, despite the multitude of complex problems. I wish you job enrichment and job enlargement Mr Prime Minister.
- I had been to some 750,000 villages under UNDP—UNOPS—FAO—ADB etc in India—PNG—Afghanistan—Rwanda —North Korea and South Sudan to scan the environment and to suggest policy intervention areas for better project benefits to the target groups.
- It may be a good news that I may visit Iraq soon say by early Dec for taking up an assignment with the UNICEF as consultant advisor and may interact with very many stake holders for a period of for months.
- If your good self is interested, I love to call on you to convey my greetings and best wishes in person.
- Please be informed that I am willing to lend my professional support to you Hon PM, if you find me acceptable to you once my UNCIEF assignment is over. I am not to make money any more as my objective is experience sharing with the most needy. Currently I am heading one NGO by name SDF—Sustainable Development Forum– here India. Here we have done some 110 seminars for awareness creation among the poor from the rural folks on a variety of topics. My details can be had from my website www.drkmgeorge.com
- I wish you all the best in your elevation as the PM of Iraq. I may not write to you once I take up the assignment in UNICEF in Iraq as it is not in good taste to deal with political leaders while working with UN agencies unless I am the Resident Representative in that country!!
With very best wishes and greetings to your Mr PM and madam Rajah.
Dr KM George