- Including Bawa no senior leaders of the church make any provocative statements against the Jacobites as a matter of policy.
- At no stag e no one would speak ill of Patriarch or question his spiritual authority
- Use all channels of diplomacy to bring in lasting peace.
- No firm offers to be made to any one – to make successor to the
- Plan a decorative position for HB Thomas Bawa and for his useful senior
- Prevail up on KCC to contain Coorilos its president.
- Use our good will relations in Kottayam to influence Dr Theopheliose of Ooramana.
- Most of the younger and ambitious bishops of the Jacobite faction may be offered some suitable coveted positions including high sounding positions in private
- At the end of the day, the bottom line is to seal and secure lasting peace.
- It may be recalled that the militant bishops from Jacobite are planning to set up worship sheds or new buildings to perpetuate their regime with far reaching consequences.
- Better make use of Cardinal Clemis to help the situation unofficially, without being eaten by him or Rome.
- Make use of all forums including WCC to expose the Jacobite or to make them to come around.
Dr KM George,